Invest with excellent returns and tax incentives!
Opportunity to buy UDZ Investment Properties Direct from the Developer with significant TAX Incentives from SARS
Looking for a secure property investment?
Want to build wealth through a Structured Property Investment?
Claim 55% of the property’s purchase price back via SARS UDZ tax incentive over a period of 11 years;
- We can guarantee your 1st year’s rental income;
- We have an on-site maintenance team that looks after all maintenance queries – this helps to make property ownership carefree.
- The complex offers 24-hour security with CCTV and fingerprint recognition which adds value to your investment.
- To add comfort, we, as the developers, have in excess of R100 000 000 of our own funds invested in the complex and you can rest assured that we’ll look after our investors’ interests as well as our own investments;
The complex falls within … the boundaries of the UDZ (Urban Development Zone), attracting a SARS tax incentive to entice both investors and developers to invest in certain identified areas
Substantial tax benefits will become available over the first 11 years of the life of the investment as modelled below:
UDZ TAX INCENTIVES EXAMPLE
COMPLEX: THE SQUARE ON TENTH, KENSINGTON (SECTIONAL TITLE)
UNIT TYPE: BACHELOR UNIT
UNIT SIZE: 30m2
UNIT PRICE: R510 000 (INCL. VAT)
ESTIMATED RENTAL: R4 650 PER MONTH GROSS
RENTAL YIELD (GROSS): 10.9% P.A. GROSS
LEVY (ESTIMATE): R 750 PER MONTH @ R25/m2
RATES (ESTIMATE): R 62 PER MONTH @ R2.07/m2
AGENT FEES: R 233 PER MONTH @ 5% OF MONTHLY RENTAL
NET INCOME: R 3 605 PER MONTH
RENTAL YIELD (NET): 8.5% P.A.
UDZ TAX ALLOWANCE WORKS AS FOLLOWS:
– AN INVESTOR IS DEEMED TO HAVE INCURRED 55% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE UNIT (R280 500-00) AS DEDUCTIBLE EXPENSES OVER AN 11 YEAR PERIOD;
– THIS WRITE-OFF ALLOWS THE PURCHASER TO APPLY THE FOLLOWING DEDUCTIONS AGAINST TAXABLE INCOME:
- 20% (OF THE 55%) (R56 100-00) FOR YEAR 1, PLUS
- 8% P.A. (OF THE 55%) (R22 440) FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING 10 YEARS.
Note: Rental figures & yields are indicative and subject to both change and market fluctuations.